Tweaker for Outlook Express is a freeware product. It enables you to expand opportunities of Outlook Express and clean some lacks. Friendly interface Tweaker for Outlook Express is absolutely clear even for the unsophisticated user and allows applying it in operation easily. The changes that you do by this product can be restored by using "Restore Defaults..." button.
Tweaker for Outlook Express allows you to:
- hide "MSN Messenger" in Outlook Express menu.
- turn off the Outlook Express splash screen.
- change the path where message attachments are stores.
- change the path where Address Book is stored.
- change the Outlook Express start page location.
- use smooth message scrolling.
hide the Accounts Settings dialog from menu (to protect it from the changes)
- block executable attachments to protect you from the viruses.
hide or show the attached images at the bottom of the message.
- change the Windows title for the dialogs of Outlook Express.
change the small animation logos in Outlook Express and Internet Explorer.
- change the indent character from " -> " to other when you reply the message.
- change the database location for messages and news.
hide "Hotmail" tab from menu "Tools" -> "New Account Signup".
Tweaker for Outlook Express is a free software application from the Other Email Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-09-21. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Tweaker for Outlook Express (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 93 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.